Eligibility For Admission
Candidates seeking admission should be
- Citizens of India
- Admission to BAMS Degree Course is open to students who have passed second year of the Pre-University Examination of Karnataka P.U. 10+2 Board or any other equivalent Examination recognised by the Rajiv Gandhi University of health Sciences, Bangalore, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects. The candidates should have obtained atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the PCB optionals of second year of the PUC Examination.
- Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates should have obtained atleast 40% marks in the optionals (Only for Karnataka Students).
- All admission made by the college to the first year of the BAMS Course are provisional subject to the approval by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and the Institution is not responsible for any non-approval of admissions. The students from other states should obtain eligibility certificate from RGUHS and produce the same to the college office within the last date for admission fixed by the University.
- Candidates seeking admission to the First year of BAMS should have attained the age 17 years on the date of notification pertaining to admissions.
Procedure for Admission
- Prescribed application forms for admission into the course can be had from the administrative office, T.M.A.E. Society, Harapanahalli or the Principal, Ayurvedic medical college, Nidige P.O., Shimoga during office hours on cash payment or D.D. of Rs.200/- (Rs. Two hundred only) drawn in favour of THE PRESIDENT, T.M.A.E.SOCIETY´S AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, SHIMOGA.
- Completed forms are to be sent to THE PRINCIPAL, T.MA.E. SOCIETY´S AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, Nidige, P.O. Shimoga 577222 with the payment of registration fee Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) by crossed I.P.O/Bank draft drawn in favour of THE PRESIDENT, T.M.A.E. SOCIETY´S AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, SHIMOGA
Application forms completed in all respects should be accompanied by the true copies of the following documents.
- School Leaving certificate or Transfer Certificate.
- Marks Card of P.U. II year Exam/ 10+2/ Equivalent Exam.
- Migration Certificate (In the case of out of state students)
- Caste Certificate, if necessary
- Eligibility Certificate, necessary.
Note: Admission will be on first come first served basis only
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview by the Principal before the selection committee. Intimation to this effect will be sent by ordinary post. The parent/guardian has to accompany the candidate for the interview at their own cost.
- After the interview is over for all the candidates, an intimation will be sent by post to the candidates selected and list of selected candidates will be notified on the college notice board and the selected candidates shall pay all the fees, etc,. on the stipulated date, failing which the seats will be allotted to the next deserving candidate.
- Migration Certificate and Transfer Certificate etc,. Should be obtained and produced by the applicant on or before the date stipulated for the same. The College does not hold itself responsible for any lapse, delay in this regard.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to any other account under any circumstance.
- Every student admitted is bound by the prevailing rules and regulation of the college hospital and hostel.